Friday 15 April 2016

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are,........I always say "yes".


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at……Establish a how, what and when.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was……..I most enjoyed A, B, C game because…….You hat to come up with a sentence starting with that letter.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was……...Name rap because……It was hard making up a rap on the sport and you had limits as well and that made it harder.


My favorite improv game was……...The A, B, C game because……..You hat to come up with a sentence starting with that letter.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is…….Name rap because…...I need to learn how to make up a rap on the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment