Friday 16 September 2016

Koru Games

                                         In Koru Games

                                                        The activity I did was football
                                             Two of my game highlights, of Koru Games.

  1.  Scoring a penalty because, I played goal keeper for my team and they normally wouldn't take a pen.
  2. Saving shots at goal because, I was in goal and about to try to save a penalty and I did saved it, then they took another shot I saved it and I didn't let a single goal in and we won the penalty shot out.
                 The thing I'm most proud of is my goal keeping because, well you know why.
       Well that was my last year at Koru Games and I will definitely miss it but it was fun while it                                                                            lasted.

Hope you enjoyed                                                                                            Written by, Trick

No comments:

Post a Comment